View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 09:16 PM   #254
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Oh, and in case anyone asks why I voted for Eomer so suddenly and without explanation, here's what I have to say to that.

First, keep in mind that Eomer was not on my innocent list. He was listed as "Maybe WWs, but I am starting to form opinions on them and will make up my mind eventually". So definitely don't say that he wasn't one of my suspects to begin with.

And then Eomer made post #211. In my mind, this was the post that made me willing to vote for him. Eomer's over-willingness to assume the reason for the kill was the "wolf-guns-for-wolf" idea set off alarms for me. He was hopping onto the train started by SPM and I and was running with it a bit too far, trying to lead us astray. And the fact that he caused the theory to implicate himself further incriminated him in my mind. In seemed like a WWish thing to do.

After reading that particular post, if you remember, I said this-
Quote:
Note: I think it may prove to be telling one way or the other that Eomer has been all day today more than willing to assume that morm was killed because a WW thought that he was the other WW. Take from that what you will.
As you can see, Eomer had my attention at that point. My eye was on him.

After that, I took some time to explain my ploys/traps, and then it was time for me to rush off to work, so I quickly cast my vote for Eomer.

I certainly won't claim to have been sure of Eomer's guilt by any means, but I will say that I couldn't really think of anyone that I had particularly stronger suspicions of. He made me very uneasy. In addition, I trusted that Ang was (and is) an innocent and was willing to hop on board Ang's cause.

So there you go. That's why I voted for the evil Werewolf yesterday.

Also, if you want to take a look back at a couple of yesterday's posts, here are some places you may want to start-

SPM's post #180
lmp's list #208
Esty's list #201
Ang's list #207