View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 11:46 AM   #641
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Durelin: What would Adnan think about the situation? I was thinking that the "leaders" would wish to put him into the second row as he's young and inexperienced. Would he be happy about it or wish to be in the front? I could mention something between Hadith and Adnan on that matter, but then I should need to know his basic attitude... (Hadith will be called to the first row)
I think he would be displeased, but Khamir would make sure he didn't argue, and has kind of taken him under his wing. Khamir is going to have to take more of the 'rear' because of his handicap, so they'll keep each other's spirits up. Adnan might speak up about it, though Khamir would help silence him. So, go with whatever you had in mind for Hadith, and then I'll probably follow up soon with a post for Khamir.

Brinniel - You could have one or two more riders as NPCs if you'd like. Rog's and Aiwendil's horses are still free, right? So, make some people up, if you'd like. I'd love to help if you need any, particularly since you'll be so busy and pressed for time. If you'd like, you could even simply toss in a couple names, and perhaps we could work out an extremely short bio for them later? Just to keep track of them. Unless of course they bite the dust...

I'd also just like to make note that my Thanksgiving break will, unfortunately, not be as free as I thought it would due to the death of a classmate...I may still have plenty of time, but things could also turn out even crazier than I expect them to be.