View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 07:25 PM   #677
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Finally, I was really wondering how we're ever going to keep the slaver casualties realistic. (Just as an amusing thought I wanted to share, not actually as a concern.) We have determined there's 25 of them, but I wonder how true to that we will be able to remain in our posts about our characters killing them.
Just my concern too. And yes, I began it with killing 2-3 in my first post (two definitive, one open case) but I must defend that with the argument that my post had the only moment when the slavers really were taken unawares and in clear disadvantage (both my "kills" were slavers who had just dropped from their horses and had had no time to come back to full capacity). Although I think the tally will change as we get the slavers running over the women, children and the elderly, though...

Durelin: good thinking concerning Khamir. And anyway, someone had to come up with it as otherwise there would have been a catastrophe there...

Tevildo & al.: Surely, as I said earlier, this opens possibilities and is good. I have nothing against Dorran riding a stranger horse myself... just mentioned it.