View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 08:17 PM   #678
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I have no scruples against killing all the bad guys with few casualties on our own side. Consider movies and books in general - none of the important good fellows get hurt or killed. They simply plow through the bad fellows and kill them with a single blow. That is, until it's time for a little bit of loosing to go on and then suddenly it's the good fellows who can't fight and the bad fellows who can, and then it's the other way around with the bad guys plowing through the good and killing them with one blow.

Alright, so I'm kidding. We should definitely try to make things as realistic as possible. How we're going to do this, I really don't know. It should be possible, though.

One thing I would suggest is slackening the wind and sand force. All this sand blowing around is making it very difficult for me to figure out to make my little boy find his way to the battle and fight. Also, considering the circumstances, whoever has the most experience in fighting (which in this case is the slavers') will have the upper hand of a battle fought in such poor weather. Since we are the weather gods, we need to help our little band of slaves as best we can, needn't we? Has not the weather served as much purpose as it can, or did you have more thoughts on it?

I have no other suggestions at present. Sorry. And I sincerely hope I didn't sound grumpy. I don't want to be grumpy, but I feel so and I'm afraid it might come off in a post on accident.

EDIT: Question for whoever can answer! Are these slavers wearing chain mail shirts?

-- Folwren

Last edited by Folwren; 11-25-2006 at 08:56 PM.