View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 04:31 PM   #43
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
Macalaure, good thing we can read minds like the elves otherwise by the very nature of your chosen occupation you would say the least and be the first to die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fareal
... coincidentally, as my plan gained some support from the most unexpected source (Holby).
Actually, for those who haven't been dancing that long I have lore books of olde with me greatgreatgreat(you get the idea) grandmama where she and her 2 wolfladies hid in the shadows of all the great talk and became victorious.

{quote=Mac]PS: Let's not lynch the people who talk the least, but the people who actually say the least.[/quote]
exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
When we start actually thinking about those who should be left without a chair in the end of the Dance, we rarely find the guts to vote for those who just haven't appeared on the floor a lot as it feels so bad to vote someone out because of that and possibly be wrong! So we tend to try and find even the slightest of reason to vote for someone of whom we think we know something... e.g. those who stand in the open. That way we leave some people in to the shadows where they have decided to reside. That is the perfect place for a villain. And I think you all know how often the first lynch is a goodwilling and active villager...
agreed