View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 04:33 PM   #45
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
To help me sort things out, more than anything else:

Out of the seven yet-to-post-ers I listed, Cailin (soory for the spelling error) has posted.
Still silent:
Mac - I don't expect him til tomorrow anyway, due to time zones
Eomer
Morm
Kitanna (again, sorry)
Naria
Valier

Or those who have posted more than once: Nogrod, Farael, Folwren and myself couldn't very well be quiet, whether wolf or innocent, without the change in playing style attracting attention. I'm not sure if this applies to Holby or Celuien, and of course, it doesn't apply to Lal. Cailin and Kath have posted only once each as I type; I don't know about Cailin but I would expect more posts from Kath.

Still, right now we have six out of fifteen who qualify as "quiet". Randomly lynching from among those six is a shot in the dark with lousy odds. Kitanna, Valier, Kath and Mac are four I'd particularly expect to see plenty of posting from, though, and if we haven't by tomorrow I may become suspicious.

Of course, I'm a relatively new player and my assessments may be inaccurate; so feel free to correct me.

Edit: Oh, there you are, Mac! Cross posted with several.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote