View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 05:21 PM   #57
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil
A couple of things. There are already 50 posts in about 4 hours! A bit silly I'd say. Now I haven't read all of them yet but a couple of things that did stick out to me is that Farael is innocent...why you ask. He has his innocent style of play that I always find suspicious. So if I'm suspicious of him he must be innocent.
Ah, very logical. When you aren't suspicious of him, is he guilty?

Quote:
Rikae has contributed the most to this obscene amount of posting. Also she was clamoring on about the silent one after 2 hours! Let's get real here. Well Mormegil hasn't posted in 2 hours he simply must be guilty.
Well, if you actually read before voting, you would have seen that Farael was the one advocating lynching the silent ones, and I posted the list to point out that too many were silent to make that a viable strategy, and to try to get everyone posting, which was his stated reason for the "lynch the quiet ones" strategy.

Quote:
Eomer is innocent ...trust me on this.
Why? Because you're a seer? Oh, wait, we don't have one.

Quote:
++Rikae

By lynching her we will make things a bit easier as we will have fewer overall posts. I don't know if she's innocent or guilty but this is a spite vote...though for that matter I might want to lynch Eomer so that he can get his come-uppance. Nothing personal Rikae but I"m in the mood for a bit more silent game and currently you have the most posts.
Well, if everyone agrees with Morm, feel free to lynch me! I've done my best to be helpful while I have a chance to be here, but if I'm not wanted, so be it.

Last edited by Rikae; 12-19-2006 at 05:23 PM. Reason: getting rid of random bold text
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote