View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 12:22 AM   #808
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Goodness me. I haven't been on the BD for a few days and suddenly this thread gets busy. Never fear...now that I'm back in my dorm again, I should be on more often...

Durelin, for the most part the post looks fine. I actually had Shae walking away from the two bodies when she was attacked, but I figured she hadn't gotten far, so they should still be very visible- she's just not directly next to them.

I'm just a little confused on this part:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Then the one-armed man whirled around and leapt forward the help Shae; it appeared to him that she couldn’t tear away from the slaver’s grip…he would run her through in a moment if he didn’t…

The woman yanked her shirtsleeve from where it had been caught in the golden armour, tearing a small piece of it in the process. She looked a bit flustered, and she was wounded, but she stood steadily.
In the transition to the next paragraph, was it Shae that killed the other slaver? You didn't seem to mention it, so I'm a bit puzzled...

I'm going to bed right now, but I think I'll try to put up a response sometime tomorrow.