View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 03:22 PM   #815
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Nogrod - In my latest post I placed Beloan already fighting in the grove. But that can easily be changed if it's better he still be back nearer to the tunnel.

And just as a note, while we're kinda on the subject of *college*, I just want to let everyone know that Friday and Saturday I will be away for a scholarship competition (creative writing...woohoo), and will likely not be able to get online at all those two days. Not a big deal, but I thought I'd let people know, particularly since we're trying to coordinate the wrapping up of this battle.

(On that note, I am going to ask for a shameful, shameful favor if anyone has lots of free time in the next couple days and is extremely bored: I want to take a short sample of my roleplaying along, just in case I get the opportunity to show them what I spend so much of my time doing...I would really really appreciate it - really times a thousand! - if anyone could let me know if they think any of my posts, in this RPG or others, really stands out as a good example. I don't care about taking it out of context or anything, so it can be anything...I just need the best written example I can find, and I am a poor judge.

If you remember the basic idea of the post but don't want to have to look for it or anything, please don't, but if you could let me know what you remember of it, I can probably find it.

So, if anyone's looking for something to do on a lazy weekday afternoon... Thank you so much!!!

And sorry for littering the discussion thread. Just let me know and I'll delete all that nonsense.)

Edit: I made edits to my last post. Hope it looks alright now, Brinniel.

Last edited by Durelin; 01-16-2007 at 03:44 PM.