View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 03:39 PM   #838
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by piosenniel
Nogrod
Did you read my entire post?
Yes I did. But I'm not saying this because of just your post Pio - which I think was reasonable enough - but I was trying to use it as an example of what we're doing as a writer-community... We all write reasonable enough scenarios, but they all seem to end with the ex-slaves getting the upper hand and the real fighters loosing. It would not be a problem if there would be one or two of those "lucky strikes" from "our" side against the bad losses of most of the posts, but as everyone makes them turn to the goodies it starts to look unbelievable...

Sorry to be this oneminded on this. I know it's fantasy and the Ex-slaves should beat a million dragons with their left hands anyhow if the storyline needed it... (And yes, this grin is made with all the good intentions, no malice intended)