View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 06:08 AM   #49
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I have a problem. I'd like to vote some quiet or chatty (means "chatty" in the negative sense, ie nonsense poster) person to eliminate threats from further days and to let those who contribute stay for a while.

But, there is none. Gil maybe a bit, but he's been contributing more than usually and I wouldn't like to "punish" him for it, especially as he is not particularly suspicious.

Durelin's been only chatty too, but I wouldn't like to lose her this early, as she is usually quite helpful when innocent. (Means I wouldn't like to vote a good player I don't even suspect because of her first post as I have a reason to assume there will be more posts from her...)

Then there's a bunch of non-posters (and our possible slip-under-the-radar -wolves may very well hide among them), but I don't want to "condemn" anyone without hearing anything from them.

In any other game I would probably vote Kath (who is slightly suspicious IMO), but this situation being what it is I find it a not-so-pleasant choice. What if her general playing style is just something that makes me think her suspicious? Should I, because of that, overlook her slight suspiciousness and regard it as "normal"?

And I should vote soon...

EDIT: xed with Roa
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote