View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 08:28 AM   #943
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
About the slavers: Loose ends are alright with me too. Although I would just wish to rise this possibility to our shared consciousness: they probably didn't just ran away as they had all their belongings in their camp and Imak had all his fortune there. So they probably headed back to their camp but were frightened by the sight of the orcs having taken over it and didn't think it wise to try their luck another time the same night (they couldn't be sure how many orcs there were) and then rode away before any orc could notice them...

That would make Imak practically mad, though... (nice stuff if we can afford new twists in the storyline later on: a regrouped and replenished party of slavers led by blazing-angry Imak trailing these people & orcs for his treasure! Just a possibility, though.)

About the plot from orc-perspective: Okay. It seems I was the only one who didn't know how things were going to turn out... Go on and execute the plan and Gwerr will follow it. (So is it now that Ishkur, Makdush and Gwerr slip away as they hear the advance party coming and then make an effort to save the prisoners?)

But just on general level I think that any plotting that concerns the basic outline of the storyline should be openly discussed so that also those outside the scheming-circles would know when not to bother thinking how things will unfold and thence save their time and effort - and eventually not raise an issue over things that have been already decided by others. It has been pretty stupid that I have tried to open a discussion about how things will go and only slowly have I learnt that my questions have basically been in vain as most things had been settled already without me having the faintest idea about it...

I feel myself such a fool.

But I'll get over it.

Last edited by Nogrod; 02-11-2007 at 12:03 PM.