View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 06:34 PM   #176
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I am going to step in and intercede before this gets way out of hand. I do not know exactly what incited these responses, from what I gather there was a rather harsh seeming post in the game thread (which I haven't been following due to a lack of time). I am reminded of past problems over 'styles of play' and remind you all to look at the wonderful post that The Saucepan Man wrote up when he was moderator over the Mirth section. I stand behind what was said and request all parties involved to calm down and remember that this is a game in which we are to have fun not criticize others for the way they play.

I am by no means playing blame on a single source and in my experience it's usually both sides that share some amount, regardless I would recommend that everyone continue to play in the game. I will be deleting the posts previous to this that are about the subject at hand.

Mac, I trust that you will inform me if there are any future problems.

Oh and if people still want to withdraw from the game please post it anew though I would request that you consider the time and effort Mac has put into this game before you do so.