View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 12:18 PM   #357
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Typical! Just as I was beginning to think Mac looked suspicious, he turns out to be a known innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di
I'm confused as to why someone who voted for Celuien would have lied about it. Only Innocents can vote, right?
No. The Shade can vote, as Aganzir correctly pointed out to me on Day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di
So... why is it unlikely that Glirdy voted for Celuien and that's why there is an unaccounted-for vote? That seems to make the most sense, because it doesn't involve an innocent lying for no apparent reason.
Because Glirdy has not spoken a word since we started. I think it unlikely that he has cast a vote.

In any event, the Celuien vote thing reassures me about Eomer, Lommiella and Aganzir. I am, for now, going to work on the basis that they are innocent. And Rikae, Mac and Boro we know to be innocent (unless Rikae is playing a very dangerous game, a possibility which I regard as highly unlikely).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Why was my vote for Menel more conveniently placed than SPM's, Nogrod's or Legate's?
It wasn't. Unless the Lynch Seer (if still alive) is able to confirm that the apparent votes for Menel match the actual votes for him, I think it fairly likely that either Nogrod or Legate (though probably not both) is a Vampire.