View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 02:30 PM   #500
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I'm not here much long so I don't know much about the members, but let's try.

Mith comes from England, otherwise, the RL info I know about her is pretty scarce. She joined the Downs almost three years ago, though it's not much long since she uses an avatar, about the same time as Lalaith. She chose the avatar she now has, because once she has been described to have the face of a "pre-raphaelite". Her personal title comes from one of the poems by William Yeats.

Here on the Downs she participates on many places, more or less everywhere, including RPGing. She also likes swallowing cats, though it's not her own invention (now this looks like a good base for a "which Downer am I" riddle).

From the looks of it, she just recently removed her sig, because someone turned her into a mouse...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote