View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 04:06 PM   #1087
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay.

The orcs are in the middle of trouble now. If either of you Child or Regin feel that I have used your characters badly please inform me. I had to use your characters somewhat to get a lot of things happen in a single post but I tried to handle them in the way I feel you would have used them. Correct me if I have been wrong.

A few points in principle.

I had to make this post now as I'm going to be away for a week from Wednesday on. If it feels that my post is there "too early" please move it farther away or let me move it as I come back. So do not let it tie your hands if you wish to post for things before the attack begins.

I have laid a situation for someone to write hiding in the bush which Gwerr is about to inspect and turns around at the last moment. Maybe it was a stone in there in the end... but if someone wishes to use the chance feel free to do it.

I made Gwerr to have the good instincts in my post but that was quite the only possibility as both Ishkur and Makdush have been loud on rescuing their mates and I didn't dare to use your characters to making different opinions as you have voiced this far. But to compensate I have made Gwerr drop already...

I wrote the ending quite vaguely in purpose to allow different interpretations. So either Gwerr just tumbles on Ishkur and falls to the pit or then Ishkur falls down with him. It's up to Regin to decide which way it goes. If you need a quick resolution to this Ishkur should fall with Gwerr and the fight is over after you figure out how Makdush will be beaten but if Regin wishes to post Ishkur's defence it's open for him to do it.

I have only mantioned rocks being thrown as I think arrows might be too heavy weapons if we think that these three would have to be in shape to fight alongside the humans against the Olog-Hai later...

The overall design of this pit was pretty unclear to me so I tried to refer to it as little as was possible. If there are discrepancies with the way you have figured the pit to be like please let me know.

So. Forwärts!