View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 11:17 AM   #71
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I don't agree with his interpretation of Ang at all. Is his main point that his in-character stuff could have been shorter? Well, surely it could have, but Ang had more actual arguments inside it than others did. He's accusing Ang for things he himself has been doing.
For the seventieth and the last time, almost every sentence I said had real in-game meaning. This is what Ang didn't do, he was speaking in character, but not just it, it was all... well, strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Didn't I end up lynching you in that game? There must've been some things we didn't agree on.
At least from my part, I saw you doing all that I agreed with or you came to the same conclusions independantly of me, and the only thing you did which I didn't agree with was my lynching.
Which, in mirroring that game, I would really NOT like to see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Then in the end, he apologises to people who might think he's offensive, because he is just playing Saruman. In the same paragraph, he accuses me, the anonymous orc, of being offensive. I can't see the sense in this.
Oh, sorry if it was that - my fault, I didn't look what your role is. Or, I knew you are "7th orc in 3rd row", but it didn't came to me that it's "Orc". The image in my head was "some warrior in 3rd row", which in role would mean a person who does not say anything in the whole film. Then only the accusation of me posting only banter remains, and for that, cf. above.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote