View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 11:20 AM   #74
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Thoughts on walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
Actually if there is a love fest going on (other than Ang and my IC one) it is Legate and Sixth it seems to me.
Not from my part. If Six is a cobbler and thinks me a wolf or vice versa, that might be, but for myself, nope.

Other people:

Concerning Ang, now I am in the typical situation of contradiction when a person you suspect proclaims you innocent.

Brinniel is the typical example of "more-or-less-neutral" person. Even if she were a Wolf, after what we did to her last time (well... and not just last...), I'm probably not voting for her at least the next two days.

Kath then... she makes sense, but somehow the way she says it in a way that it seems... fishy. I don't have anything specific now, I have to look to it more.

SpM hasn't convinced me at all of his innocence.

Volo: And what are you, then? Some sort of a role that just mixes other people's roles or something like that? What's your goal? What side are you on? When you started of it, it must mean you don't care - or what?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote