View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 01:17 PM   #126
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
On current posts:

Interesting point on Boromir, Volo. I don't know if he ever plays like that, but I would like to add that it was him who, in our last game, still spoke about need to be accusatory in order to get things running. He made impression on me of one of the active, "pioneering" types. He isn't now. His first post calls "meeegajoke" or "cobbler", but the second one, for no reason, votes Anguirel at first. Be it a wolfy start of bandwaggon (or just trying to do it) or a wolf-on-wolf "safe" vote (without knowing the consequences, we had similar things here many times before), it doesn't look much good.

Seeing Shasta has no real support for his vote, this was quite an unlucky move from you, Shasta: such a thing really raises alarm. When I thought about it however, it comes to me that you might be in press to not be modkilled and that you might have somehow gained the impression that I am guilty so you just voted to save your life without possibility to dig into it deeper. However, as I said before, it's an unfortunate move and I hope you'll be around tomorrow with more "sensible" playing. Of course I'm not happy at all that you picked me of all the possibilities.

About Mith: Mith wasn't much active yesterday, but I'll still have to look at it, haven't gone through properly. However, I wouldn't be so fast to condemn it to "leaving no track". Of course the wolves likely do it that way, but if we can get at least something, it'd be good. Interesting thing is that from my experience, the Wolves are quite often the first to come and say "oh, it was made to leave no track" - and this might be even in the case that it indeed was made to leave no track.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote