View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 01:44 PM   #128
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I don't have much enthusiasm for this racket anymore, to be honest. I was almost hoping Mithaladriel would be guilty - it would have been better to have been betrayed by her than to stand impotently by when she was slain. It will be a sadder and less amusing game without her, but I suppose I'd better make a lacklustre attempt at vengeance.

A grim affair. I shall return in the morn, but meanwhile I have a little choice advice to the White Wizard. You dislike my style, it is clear, thinking it strange...but that does not necessarily mean either that it is strange in my terms (it really isn't, not that I'd care if it was), nor that I am necessarily guilty or innocent.

I urge you to keep an open mind and follow evidence, not taste. For myself I think both you and Volo are pompous rather than guilty...which means my whole performance yesterday was pretty off the rails.

I think Sauce is innocent due to the way he acted last night, showing intelligence and adaptability, at least from my point of view. I'd like to hear more from Diamond, largely as it would brighten things up...

I am rather concerned about Aganzir. His widowhood quip looks like a potential wolf-gloat. You'd say, no wolf would be foolish enough to wolf-gloat, but in the past when guilty I've often done it, enjoyed it and sometimes got away with it...part of the thrill of the chase.

My poor dear Lady. Namarie.