View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 08:59 PM   #528
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Thanks for making me a gifted. . .it was so nice to finaly try it, even though it ended in tears.

I must say this was an interesting game, unfortunately i did not follow the ending as I got sick and my ear-drum ruptured and for some reason that made me stay away fro BD and LJ. . . dunno why.

There was a lot of interesting roles and good preformances, but also a lot of frustrating things and I must admit that I was left stunned by some of the desitions of the village. . . .

I am kind of sad that I did not get a few extra nights to spy as my next targets where Mac and then Di. . .Shasta I never had a clue about.

If I may talk just a tad bit more about my self, then I will do so. . . I must say that these last few games of ww have really given my ww-ego a boost. Not only have I saved my own neck twice by getting Brinniel lynched, but I have also been alright at picking out wolwes.

Oh and Lommy, I am so sorry I did not protect you that night. . .I was so close to doing it, but agreed with my self that spying was so much cooler.

I belive my message to Rikae was something like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Tonight I will spy on Lommy, I can do that right?
If not then I will protect her. . .
For me there where three people that really stood out in this game and preformed at the highest level and that was Shasta, SPM and Rikae!

Shasta, simply because I had no clue what so ever. .

SPM. . . never have I been so convinced by cobblerish arguments

Rikae because she has nice hair! oh yeah and she was also OK as a mod

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote