View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 05:29 AM   #78
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
"Okay. Here's what I think right now before I need to take yet another nap."

Nogrod said as he was walking back to his blanket.

"I could bet quite a large sum of money for there being at least one wolf in the company of Isabell, Xyzzy and Gil. Lynching one of them would also keep the numbers of actual contributors to the discussion maximum and do away with one threat for the Days to come.

My only problem with that is that it looks like Turín is quite a sleepy person as well and if his fate is tied to that of Nienor we might lose them both by accidentally lynching Turín.

The second thing I'd wish to consider is the possibility of both wolves being in the list of three I gave. That I find highly unlikely. But from where do we start searching for the second one?

I think thast firstly I will dismiss from my search those who in no situation would have acted as clumsily as our wolves did last Night. That means I'm not going to go after Rikae, Mac or tgwbs. I have known them long time enough to know something of their capabilities.

That means that I have to reconsider what I said about Lhuna and Mith and also think about Brinn.

If I was ready to bet a large sum on one wolf being in the group of Isabell, Xyzzy and Gil, I'd bet a smaller sum for the other being found from the group of Lhuna, Mith and Brinn as I really can't see them both being found from the first group and as I really can't see Rikae, Mac or tgwbs as the ones wasting their kill last Night.

I know it's not good politics to suspect two thirds of people around you but that's what I have to do now. Four of the six I suspect are innocents. I just need to find out who they are.

But I'll give it some thought while I take my nap. I'm going to wake up before the evening turns into Night."

With that Nogrod laid his head to the ground and pulled his blanket over him.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote