View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 02:10 PM   #103
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Mod note

Even though Isabellkya did not vote for two days and therefore by rules should be eliminated, I decided to grant her mercy for now because I think she contributed at least by posts quite enough. And considering the original rule was set counting with a "normal" (non-RPG game), I think now the more important is the posting (my original concern was, that if I wrote that it is needed to just post, then someone may just post "Hi there" and go away. Since we have compulsory roleplaying, just "hi there" does not suffice, so there is no problem with it).

I'll grant Isabell mercy for at least one more day, f.ex. if there are some RL issues at her, then if she does not post at all, I'll cut her out after that.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote