View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 05:20 AM   #193
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Guy spoke again. "I have to admit, I am quite worried about Mith, for several reasons.

First off, there was here huge show yesterday while Nogrod was being lynched. When first thinking about this, I thought this pointed to her innocence. However, she really did overdo it.

Mith obviously thought Noggy was gifted. I think she was hoping that, upon being lynched, this would be the case; this would point to her being his fellow gifted.

What bothers me most about yesterday is that she was present since Izzy's vote for Nogrod, the third vote, but she did not vote until the end. Why? If she was truly concerned about Nogrod being a gifted, and truly wanted to save him, why not vote early, with good reasons, and attempt to create an alternative bandwagon? It really seems contradictory that she was worried Nogrod would be lynched and end up gifted, but didn't commit herself to saving him. It seems that ultimately, she wanted him lynched, thus getting rid of what she thought was a gifted, with the added bonus of making her appear innocent and gifted toDay. I bet it really annoyed her that he wasn't gifted.

There are other things that bother me about Mith. She seemed intent on making it seem that the wolves had been defeated by gifteds on Night 3, rather than sleeping through it, despite evidence to the contrary.

Then there is her sudden jump on Brinn merely for saying that an innocent Nogrod would make Mith look bad...

There's also the way that Mith has kept up a presence, but not actualy said much. Going over the last couple of Days, I've found that she's expressed no opinions at all about Rikae, Mac or Lhuna - a third of the village, and a significant third at that.

So, I await her reasons and also some input about the people she has, perhaps conveniently, avoided mentioning at all. I will now look for other suspects."

He walked off and started looking at the voting records he had drawn earlier, mumbling to himself.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote