View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 03:07 AM   #220
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
"Turin spent the night rather productive before he was taken from us, for which I am glad. It eases my work today greatly. Our main suspects were Lhuna and the Guy. We picked Lhuna over the Guy because we thought he might be Nienor. Guy was also Turin's hunt on the first two nights.

The two never seriously suspected the other, except when Lhuna said she thought one wolf among Guy and Nogrod, but that might have been just to justify her vote for Noggie.

But how could Guy and Lhuna miss that one kill? I don't know. You could as well ask how Lhuna could miss the kill on her own (with Gil being absent). They shall tell us once they're dead.

It speaks against Lhuna and Gil that Lhuna was slightly trying to further the lynching of Gil on Day Two, while her "I advise you not to be too jumpy, though, or I for one might forgo my previous assumption and contemplate on having you lynched." yesterday speaks for it.

And that is really all that can be said about the two.

Rikae, you said:
"I suggest Gil, because I can't stand the thought of being defeated by someone who acted so blatently wolfish"
I do not see him soo blatantly wolvish. In fact, I couldn't stand the idea of being defeated by the Wolf who be short just because of Gil's little participation (no offense, Gil. I know it's not entirely your fault).

Just why do I not get the impression that Guy's happiness of late is honest? Indeed, it would be 100% from your point of view - unless Rikae and I do something stupid and lynch you! Did you not wish to say something to avert that? Did you not wish to tell us why Gil is far more wolvish than you are and more likely to be a couple with Lhuna?

Vote well? I'm inclined not to - from your point of view."
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote