View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 02:26 AM   #129
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Hello everyone. Thanks to you all; I may not have won, but this is the furthest I've got as a wolf, and I really enjoyed it. I was hoping my last posts on the last Day might make you go for Gil... It's annoying because, had that happened, I would have attacked Mac (knowing that Rikae had protected herself two nights before, I reasoned that she could definitely protect herself next night, but may not have been able to protect Mac) and so I would have won. Alack.

Special mention should go, I feel, to Nogrod. I was wondering if my posts were getting a little too heated or even bordering on the offensive; I apologise if that was so (but you know it's just a game, eh? ). In any case, I think you could have been a very considerable force in getting the wolves lynched if you had lived any longer.

Doubtless you will all wish to know about the Nightly kills, or lack thereof. No, it wasn't preplanned or a cunning scheme... that was a really bizarre idea. It was just sheer bad luck which we tried to bend to our favour. Anyway, Nightly PMs coming up.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote