View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 03:58 PM   #1936
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot View Post
even if it is Elborn in the hall that Stigend hears, maybe Leof could be there too? Perhaps when Thornden ran out into the courtyard, he might have told Leof to check the hallway? Is that okay?
The request of Thornden is a bit hard as Stigend has already consumed some time at the residential quarters.. But it could be quite okay if he'd just alarmed him in general... but if Thornden didn't call for Leof especially he might just be leaning over the hay somewhere in the stables as well? Then it would be as understandable that Stigend didn't notice him... but that all depends on how cognisant of the last events Leof was... MAybe the middle-solution is the best one?

For if he knew there was something wrong and things happening he should be in the hall looking what's the matter (as he was not in the actual fight anyway) but if he didn't realise that at all (which I find a bit unbelievable) then he might have a nap in the stables...

So maybe Leof should be in the hall better than not be there?

I mean if Thornden had given him an order he would have obeyd that and either had been involved in the fight in the ALder court or had been already in the "quarters" and thence met Stigend already... So maybe he's just come in to learn out the things himself - and meets Stigend who's about to kill him before he realises who he is...

That in case you have time to write pretty soon as I think Lhuna and lmp both are pretty active right now and possibly (hopefully) Eala as well...

But do write! It would be nice to have more voices in here!