View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 09:07 AM   #1990
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Hee hee! Great plot turns and character development regarding Javan, Foley. I can't wait to have Eodwine come into the kitchen and ask the obvious question, "What was that all about?"

And soon enough I have a plot twist of my own, which most of you have already seen signs of, having to do with the lands formerly belonging to Sorn.

Well, I'll fess up. King Eomer and Eorl Eodwine have worked out an understanding that Eodwine is going to move his seat of authority to Sorn's former holdings; he keeps possession of the White Horse Inn, which may again be its name, and it becomes again a profit making venture. King Eomer retains possession and authority over Edoras and the immediately surrounding lands, and Eodwine moves to Sorn's former lands. Those who wish to, go with him. Those who do not wish to, stay at the Inn.

This rpg continues to unfold at the Inn, with the Eorl visiting perhaps once each month. Who runs it in Eodwine's absence has yet to be determined.