View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 07:32 AM   #599
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thanks, Elempi, for taking hold of the reins. I kind of needed it just now, having been extremely busy this last week. My business will continue over the weekend and only on Monday will I be back in full force again. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
I don't know how clearly it is worked out when the hunt is versus the muster. I guess the muster has started and will take one week? Two? During that time the hunt takes place. Wouldn't the hunt take place the next day? Or was it two days after the feast?
The hunt is taking place one week after the feast. It says so in the invitation that Khandr sent to the Ulfangs. This week should be written quickly, maybe within two or three posts from different people.

Quote:
Posts could be written describing preparations for the hunt, whether of the hardware variety or the human contact variety.
Yes. That sounds right.

As for the muster...no one, so far as I know, has any characters really affected by the muster, so that really doesn't need to be addressed until after the hunt. I think Uldor is expecting his messengers back within a week. So I plan on writing concerning that after we have finished the hunt.

Thanks again.

-- Folwren