View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 05:32 AM   #893
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Mith and Boro are insistent to haunt my dreams, it seems...

I had a very odd dream last night. In the dream I was sent to study to a scoohl called Ottawa School for Disrespectful Girls ( ) that was in London. My host family was to be some people called the Beckhams and I was told to go to see a guy called David Beckham when I arrived in London. I thought: "How very funny. Someone seems to consider this a good parnk or something, but I don't." However, when I rang the doorbell in the correct address, the person who came to open the door looked just like David Beckham, though he had different hair. He welcomed me to his home. I sat at the kitchen table and told him about my flight and about myself. Now, as you know, people shift identities in dreams, and suddenly it was Mith, not David Beckham who was listening to my babbling. I remember I was nervous because I spoke English so poorly and I tried to talk less because I was afraid Mith would think I was a moron if I chatted endlessly about nonsense. (At this point I may add that I'd far rather be hosted in Mith's home than David Beckham's. )
Now what does Boro have to do with this? Well, he and Farael were teachers in the Ottawa School for Disrespectful Girls!

Now if someone had a weirder dream last night, I congratulate him/her.

Last edited by Thinlómien; 10-01-2007 at 11:20 AM.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote