Old 11-02-2007, 03:09 PM   #654
Noinkling
Wight

Noinkling has just left Hobbiton.
littlemanpoet & Folwren

This is what bill_n_sam, Pio, and I were working on:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_n_sam's PM
That was wonderful! Mem is just so totally flustered! And this will play well into another plot development I'm working on with Celuien, where Ulfast wants Mem to come to a feast/entertainment being put on in honor of the elves and have her sing some sort of traditional song in praise of the Ulfings that she knows. (This is of course assuming that such a fete is going to take place ).

I had thought maybe some retainer(s) of Uldor, or maybe a drunken (?) Uldor himself, might try to get a little too friendly with Mem (just because she's blind and very vulnerable) and then an outraged Dag would intervene (to the great peril of himself ) I was hoping it could be Uldor because then Dag will pretty much have to throw in his lot with Ulfast, who is probably going to save him from being gutted by Uldor. Anyway, with this Falki development, it could be that Falki intervenes, or maybe they both could, and that would create some conflict in Grimr's family, as far as their "loyalty" to Uldor goes. all that being said just as a way to further develop all the infighting going on and how the commoners get dragged into it all.
Why don't we make it one of Uldor's retainers? Can you edit that lmp? Give the retainer a name. Either I or Pio will write a brief look back at the incident. I'll PM bill_n_sam and see if she will return to the game.