View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 11:40 AM   #211
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Mith (post 148 Mith says everyone needs to vote or Mac will die by default....protecting her balrog brother?)
Sally, you are free to suspect me but I fear you misunderstandand misrepresent me . That is not what my post says at all. "Vote swiftly or it will be Mac by default" was aimed specifically at Brinniel's dithering between Mac and the Might a couple of posts earlier .

I wasn't trying to protect Mac.. I wanted Brinniel to nail her colours to the mast. Not vote to save Mac but a vote to leave an "audit trail". If people leave voting to late then abstain on the grounds that it wasn't going to make a difference it is a bit shifty to me.

If for arguments sake Brinniel and Mac were both wolves and they had already a strong suspicion that the Might was the seer - not impossible given the various possible hints, Brinniel was in an awkward situation last night - either to put Mac's vote quite beyond reach or to vote for the seer. Either could look bad when the role was revealed on death... but not voting looks bad too. Of course ordos dither too but you have to folow up what leads you can.
But to take that post so out of context and twist it .... and make it grounds for major suspicion? That is a little suspicious...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote