View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 02:34 PM   #236
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I start with Naria who has posted the less of all. Only three posts.

Day 2

Says Nog "seems to be off on his usual ranting about useless individuals and so on" and does not see why he is never content, mentioning TM and Nerwen seem that they are trying and their posts make sense.
Then, elaborates on being incontent with classifying which posts are "good ones" and which are "bad ones".

Saying that seeing Mac is gathering votes (he had 3), she is not finding him too suspicious. Votes for Nerwen, saying she does not like her offensive post (meaning probably #127).

Says that confused by me and Nog, decided "to give her take on things". Presents her opinion on TM's dreams (but is wrong in the count of the nights). Says this helped her clear her mind on me.

That's really very little. Let's wait if she appears toDay (generally she does around 5-7 AM GMT). If she does not and/or does not vote, she may be ModKilled. If she's a balrog, this would be nice. Otherwise, her posts are really too few to make something out of them. The only thing that could be thought about is her unwillingness to vote for Mac on Day 2, creating a co-bandwaggon (there was no other candidate than Mac at that time). But, hmph, let's see what's to be found at the others...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote