View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 02:28 AM   #182
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
Also, what Farael says about Lommy being her normal flip-floppy self is sadly true and that alone is one of the main reasons I always seem to suspect her...so while I still suspect her I must take preconceived notions about her into consideration.
Flip-flopping may be suspicious, but on the first or second day it's not surprising, as you really don't have much to go on.

Quote:
It's also disappointing that nobody has really discussed the votes from yesterday.

Votes:
The Might 2 ~ Kath, Might
Lommy 1 ~ Nerwen
morm 4 ~ Valier, Sally, Fea, Menel
Nerwen 7 ~ Rikae, Brinn, Agan, Mac, Greenie, Lommy, Kuru
Valier 2 ~ morm, Volo
We did discuss this. Not a lot, but a bit. The day's not over, so give everyone a little time to mull things over. Although I was admittedly surprised to come back and see Nerwen as the lynchee. Definitely not what I expected, and if Morm does indeed to turn out to be a wolf I'll be giving Nerwen's voters a closer look.

Quote:
Nicely, two known innocents were not in the voting for Nerwen.
I'm tired so I must have missed it. Known innocents? Where are our known innocents? Unless you mean the two deceased villagers of course, which could have been your intention. Just explain that a bit more please.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 12-02-2007 at 02:29 AM. Reason: deleted part of the quote by mistake
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote