View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 04:41 AM   #186
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Legate dear, that's definitely not how it works at us. But if you are very hungry, well, maybe you can find something from a certain hobbit's place...

I dislike the way Lommy was immediately saying that Valier was probably killed because she left seer hints. While I agree it sounds the most probable, I think we should not ignore other things that might have contributed to her death, like Lommy seemed to be trying to do.

Menel is making me a bit nervous, mainly because of that "why wasn't I killed during the Night?" attitude. I understand if he's used to getting killed early, but the butter thing and "why not me?"... As if he was trying to convince everybody how surprised even he himself was that he wasn't killed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel
Please elaborate, Rikae. What do you find suspicious about Macalaure?
A good question and worth asking. But. It reminds me of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
I was also made very uncomfortable by her...

Quote:
Might you elaborate on that? What helpful or pseudo-helpful have I done that makes you suspect me?

...as if she wants to know what to do differently to cover herself.
It could be interpreted as Menel-wolf having read the thread well and "doing the dirty work" on behalf of his fellow-wolf.

The wolves indeed chose their kill well if we're going to argue the whole day about if Valier's death points at morm's guilt or innocence, the wolves trying to frame him or whatever. It's easy to appear helpful with long posts speculating why a morm-wolf would or would not have killed Valier, and that makes me a little wary about Brinniel, Fea and Volo who did practically nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morm
I guess that this is assuming that all four wolves voted...who didn't vote? Shasta and who?
Actually Farael was the other who didn't vote. Legate voted for Nerwen.

edit: xed with two Shastas and a Lommy