View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 07:15 AM   #195
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Analysis of Might:

Day 1

#7: Says he'd rather vote for the quiet players.

#10: The quiet ones are more suspicious.

Now it is at these very first statements that causes the controversy. Yet, I find usually the one who starts controversy and grabs attention is innocent. I would almost rather look at those who continued this discussion past its expiration date for any wolvishness.

#53: A defensive post. Doesn't want to vote without proof or explaining reasons.

#69: Thinks people are taking him too seriously. They shouldn't vote for him just because he's out of the ordinary. Doesn't want the same patterns as last game.

Originally, I saw this as suspicious...mainly because of the "don't vote me, because I'm different" statement.

#78: Votes for himself.

I still think the self-vote really did come out of frustration and curiousity. Though, it's always possible that as a wolf he did it knowing people would avoid a repeat of last game. But I doubt it.

Day 2

#139: Says his self-vote was because he wasn't in the mood of getting votes because he was confusing and he was curious if people would actually lynch him. Finds Legate suspicious.

His explanation seems legit. I want to know why he finds Legate suspicious, though.

Conclusion: My opinion hasn't changed. Might is still leaning innocent for me.