View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #75
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Hey, come back! Are you saying the Seer could BE the cursed?
I know it's day one and there's nothing really to go on, but aren't we in enough troubles without jumping into weird theories?

Wow, what's wrong with me? Well, I guess that as long as it's not a CONSPIRACY theory it's fine for me to speak against them

First of all, the Seer cannot be the cursed if we go by the game's rules (of course, it could be one of the misterious twists). There it says that there's a seer that's separate from the cursed villager (Further evidence is given by the fact that Phantom mentions that if the seer dreams of the cursed villager blah blah... which cannot happen if the Seer WAS the cursed villager)

Also, here's something that I strongly dislike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Okay, I will take your word, Farael
Don't, I might be wrong, but that's not what concerns me the most
Quote:
(unless you are the one who provided that thing, be it for our good or bad).
THERE.... I do understand that "you can't trust anyone on day one" (and only a very few people in very rare situations later on) but that's just pointless. If you really think I might be bluffing by all means go on with your line of thought and see what comes out of it. If not, why make that comment?

It's as if you are trying to "implant" a waste-of-time theory on the village... 'cos we all know that most senseless theories that prop up on Day 1 are discussed well into the game and usually turn out to be a waste of time. That's also the reason I'm actively speaking against what I consider nonsense.

Edit: X-ed with Legate and Nogrod