View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 04:28 PM   #186
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shata? An odd choice indeed. Of course, being a suspect with many people it is a good choice for the wolves in that it causes many of us to wonder as I am now.

I had a look over Nogrod's posts and one thing stuck out to me as I'm sure it did many others and was spoken of yesterday and now we should look at it in a new light, knowing he was a wolf. His little back and forth all day with Mac. What does it mean. Was it Nogrod going after an innocent or wolf going after wolf. That is a question that must be answered before the day is over in my opinion. We have a good chance of bagging another wolf if, as I think it to be, Nogrod was playing the wolf going after wolf strategy thinking it would buy one of them an exemption if the other were lynched.

Sadly, I haven't had time to review Mac's posts but hope to in the next 7 hours or so.