View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 06:30 PM   #193
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well, the count after first Day obviously is not that bad, though it looks more like pure luck than anything else. Nevertheless, a good luck. Now we stand in front of analysing what yesterDay and this Night's kill can tell us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
Shata? An odd choice indeed. Of course, being a suspect with many people it is a good choice for the wolves in that it causes many of us to wonder as I am now.
Obviously. Could there have been some other reason? After all, there was also the chance of getting Shasta lynched still. The wolves could have picked someone else from the "background". Yet, Shasta indeed leaves a few tracks. I guess this would deserve looking through; it is late here now, but I will surely do that soon.

Now:

What you say, Farael, about Eomer's and Boro's votes would make sense. Especially in the latter case, indeed, had Boro been a wolf, he could have saved his packmate with no problem. That makes me indeed feel better about him. Eomer, on the other hand, could have attempted a "savior strike" with hope for someone to retract... the thing is, he really appeared out of nowhere so we don't know whether he was waiting in shadows for the right moments to cast his vote or whether he just came as a simple villager to do his job.

Mac then... looking at his exchanges with Nogrod, I don't necessarily think it was a wolf on wolf debate, yet I am not also ready to drop this possibility from sight. I only skimmed through their yesterDay's posts, I would need more time to look at them deeper. But basically from I saw, I get the feeling of genuine accusations (from Mac at least).

It is terribly late here and I will be back tomorrow (RL, I mean). Till later.

EDIT: x-ed since Farael
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote