View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 02:10 PM   #250
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Ah, you're right– but look at the times on those posts near the deadline. Votes were coming thick and fast and crossing each other, so he probably thought it was up to him.

Anyway, Nogrod had just started acting in an extremely wolfish manner. If I'd been there I think I'd have changed my vote to him too, to make sure. It all seems quite reasonable to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letage
If you look back then you'll see I cross-posted. So in fact, technically I was the one who put Nogrod in the lead. It was not extra vote, it was THE vote (looking from my point of view).

Ahh, I hadn't noticed the posting times.

I can't seem to get Nerwen out of my head. Just when she is looking more innocent than wolfy, she goes and says something which tips the scales on the wolfy side. So I will try to flush the thoughts out, so I can examine others.

There seems to be an innocentish style of writing or flow to her posts; yet some of the words in them.. are odd; they just don't quite fit.

Post #221; the timing of her 'Kath is wolfy because I was attacked' is unwarranted.. it almost has the feel like she is grasping at straws.. trying to make a case for someone.

Post #235. She votes for Valier; but up until the vote she didn't seem to be on the track of voting for her. She had expressed her exasperation at Valier's non/mis reading of her Kath post. Yet when she actually votes for Valier; she seems to have done it with a reason from SPM's previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPM
As we all know, she is a ‘hunch’ player, but my recollection is that she is normally quite confident in her hunches. Here, however, she seems far less sure about them. It doesn’t quite ring true to me, so I’ll be keeping my eye on her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
While there are a number of people I suspect, I think Valier is the most prominent. I know people say she has "hunches", but this time, at least, I think she's using her reputation.
Regarding Valier having hunches I have no idea; I don't know how much this has been discussed in previous games or where ever it could be discussed. It just seems fishy. In this game, I think I've only seen one person mention hunches in regards to Valier; yet it is a singular person.. not 'people'. I may be reading more into this than I should.. but I'm looking at everything in regards to this game, not previous games which I didn't play in.

Over all; there is a lot of agreeing with others and expanding on ideas/suspicions which others have had. As well as being a bit over defensive. If you have a thought, then say it when you have the thought. Otherwise it is looking to me as if you're trying to take the lead off of multiple people.. in the hopes of it not looking suspicious when you take the lead/hints from specific wolfy mates.

Okay, it is noon here now and two hours before the deadline. Off to eat lunch, then I shall return and continue looking over others. Right now I'm deciding between Aganzir, Legate, and Nerwen for a vote.

X'd with Mac, Aganzir & Farael.