View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 05:22 PM   #273
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Sting

A few things that I noticed from the back end of yesterDay:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
You know, Sauce, until now you were the one I considered to look most innocent. And now you put me on the top of your suspect list (even though you voted Valier) based on that - a possibility? You can't be serious...
Yes, indeed, it was a possibility. But, to my mind, there are no probabilities just yet, only possibilities. And it seemed the most likely to me out of a range of possibilities. As I explained at the time, I voted for Valier because I didn't see much prospect of my top suspect (you) being lynched and I wanted my vote to count. Hmm, who else didn't vote for their top suspect? Ah yes, it was you, wasn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
It's funny that all the people who keep on suspecting me don't dare to put their money where their mouths are.
The way that I am thinking at the moment, I might just take you up on that dare toDay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Would anyone consider switching to Valier now, in case Kath jumps in and finishes me off?
What are we to make of Nerwen's plea here, just after the deadline? Is it indicative of guilt, innocence, or neither? It sounds genuine to me, but it may well have been a bluff. The problem is, Nerwen has been right there in the thick of things in both Day's voting. I think that it was morm who said yesterDay that Nerwen's death might help to make things clearer. It may sound callous, but that is even more the case now, whether she be Wolfish or not.