View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 05:46 AM   #295
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
I don’t have much time right now, but I will do what I can. Some notes on people:

Mac– I felt, on the first Day, that there was something false about Nogrod and Mac’s interactions. Mac’s attempts to cast suspicion on other people also seem rather forced. Against that– well he did deliver a wolf. I think people are dismissing that much too lightly. I mean, a wolf might want to lynch another wolf to appear innocent– but then, you know, an innocent might want to lynch a wolf too. If I had to choose between voting Mac and SpM, I’d perhaps choose Mac– but I'd rather not have to.

Eomer: Did anyone else notice his remark at the close of yesterDay, that he didn't care whether Valier or I got lynched? Is that because he suspected us both, as he said, or because from his point of view it really didn't matter– i.e. he's a wolf and doesn't care which innocent gets it? This is just a thought, mind you. His explanation of his reasons for trying to save Nogrod seemed pretty genuine to me.

Kath: I made my case against her yesterDay. I've got nothing to add to it, except the way she started to back off her suspicions of me, but has now voted me– is this because SpM said something about the way she seemed to be carefully giving herself room to back down?

Now for my current main suspect. Let’s look at some highlights of Mormegil’s career–

He casts random suspicions around:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
Farael seems the most, in your face, vocal person which always makes me wonder, but to be fair it seems fairly standard for him and I do tend to be a bit suspicious of him but if I were to pick a suspect now it would be him.
He suspects other people for casting random suspicions around; suspects anyone who disagrees with him; is highly jumpy and defensive:

Quote:
I'm not entirely sure what you are talking about here Nerwen. You seem rather bothered that I voiced some suspicion over Farael and yet what are we supposed to do? How is this?

I'm suspicious of nobody and everybody must be innocent?

I stated that it was a stretch but I might as well state the one minor suspicion I had.

On the other hand, Rikae, in her two posts, seems rather overly eager and antsy to throw suspicion all over, much like a wolf would do.

Honestly these are weak suspicions but right now Rikae is the top then Nerwen and Farael rounding off 2 and 3 respectively.
(Note that prior to this he had shown no signs of suspecting me at all– apparently it's straight-out revenge.)

He attacks other people for being defensive:

Quote:
The more Nerwen speaks the more I think she is a jumpy wolf that feels that she needs to defend everything she does or says and any accusation thrown at her. Wolves often fall into this pitfall of getting overly jumpy and anxious and I think Nerwen has fallen into that pitall.
His latest is another attack on someone for having a different opinion:

Quote:
I really don't trust The Might. I've seen nothing of any substance, a missed vote, constant defense of somebody I highly suspect, an odd out of the blue vote for Eomer who I think innocent, a contrived sounding statement about who was protected, and just a low post volume. This all adds up to put The Might high on the suspect list.
Now, The Might has not "constantly defended" me, or anything like it. And the vote for Eomer was hardly unreasonable, given Eomer's last-minute attempt to save a known wolf! (I myself think Eomer is probably innocent, but that's not the point.)

In conclusion– I don't know if Morm's a wolf or just a serious hypocrite. I think he's a wolf.

EDIT: X'd with Mormegil and Eomer.

Last edited by Nerwen; 12-29-2007 at 05:49 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote