View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 05:09 PM   #368
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay. YesterDay's votes went this way:

Kath : Nerwen (Nerwen 1)
Nerwen : Mormegil (Nerwen 1, Morm 1)
Mormegil : Nerwen (Nerwen 2, Morm 1)
Nerwen : - Morm (Nerwen 2)
Boromir : Might (Nerwen 2, Might 1)
Might : Eomer (Nerwen 2, Might 1, Eomer 1)
Saucepan : Mac (Nerwen 2, Might 1, Eomer 1, Mac 1)
Farael: Mac (Nerwen 2, Mac 2, Might 1, Eomer 1)
Aganzir : Mac (Mac 3, Nerwen 2, Might 1, Eomer 1)
Isabellyka: Nerwen (Mac 3, Nerwen 3, Might 1, Eomer 1)
Rikae: Aganzir (Mac 3, Nerwen 3, Might 1, Eomer 1, Aganzir 1)
Macalaure Aganzir (Mac 3, Nerwen 3, Aganzir 2, Might 1, Eomer 1)
Legate: Aganzir (Aganzir 3, Mac 3, Nerwen 3, Might 1, Eomer 1)
Eomer: Might (Aganzir 3, Mac 3, Nerwen 3, Might 2, Eomer 1)
Boromir: - Might (Aganzir 3, Mac 3, Nerwen 3, Might 1, Eomer 1)
(Aganzir&Mac, these silly switch-votes, I don't count them as they changed nothing)
Nerwen: Mac (Mac 4, Nerwen 3, Aganzir 3, Might 1, Eomer 1)
Boromir: Nerwen (Mac 4, Nerwen 4, Aganzir 3, Might 1, Eomer 1)
Rikae: - Aganzir, Nerwen (Nerwen 5, Mac 4, Aganzir 3, Might 1, Eomer 1)

So, all in all: after looking through the list and through the votes themselves and in what situations they were sent, I find this all going in favor of the Nerwen-voters. Starting, continuing, finishing, finishing and finishing the bandwagon was all too dangerous for wolves to do and it went too unpredictably to be planned, in my opinion. So Kath, morm, Isabell, Boro and Rikae climb higher in trust at me. There is of course the problem that my inborn suspiciousness does not want to accept so easily that there is indeed no Wolf among the Nerwen voters yet, as I said, this speaks for their favor and I will need to look at every single one of them more closely to decide more.

Concerning Nerwen herself, I will probably need to look at her closely yet later toDay. For now, only concerning her voting: her last minute jump on Mac when Aganzir was about to be lynched. This would point for the innocence of Mac and eventually against the innocence of Aganzir, or at least for more value of Aganzir in Nerwen's eyes than the value of Mac. The point is that she obviously saved Aganzir this way, yet ultimately met her own fate by this move as it roused a reaction. And quite logical one: I found Nerwen's action rather odd at the time. She was safe whether Agan or Mac was lynched, thus, her retraction can possibly point only to the logical conclusion that she wanted Mac lynched and/or wanted Agan saved. Why would she do that if Aganzir was innocent? The more if even Mac was a wolf?

EDIT: x-ed with these interesting folks above.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote