View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 11:11 AM   #436
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I don't know. It looks whatever the case, there is about 50% chance of wrong choice and the result if we are wrong is the same for both cases - it would go for several days. However, I am more inclined not to jump into attempts but rather stand with trusting Mac. There is this Nerwen-vote thing that I still can't believe to be a work of wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Also. I haven't checked the times but Rikae's last vote turns out to be a waste, as my vote for Nerwen sealed the deal.
Your votes were cast at the same time, so you most probably crossed.

Speaking of that, are you not pushing the saw too hard here? I know this is crucial time, yet getting carried off while argumenting and coming up with invalid arguments does not help, rather it could mean harm to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Rikae clearly did not know that as the Ranger she could communicate with Val.
This is also one thing - there is no such a thing mentioned in the rules. Or at least how I read it:
Quote:
Ranger- Each night the Ranger must select someone to protect from the Werewolves and pm the name to me. If he picks the same person that the Werewolves pick for their kill, that person survives the night. If he protects the Cursed, the Cursed cannot be turned that night. The Ranger cannot protect himself, and he cannot protect the same person two nights in a row.

Hunter- The Hunter can, at any time, pm me with the name of a person he believes to be a Werewolf. The Hunter can change his pick at any time. If the Hunter is lynched during the day or killed at night, the most recent person he chose to hunt will die also, IF a Werewolf.
So it is also possible that the Ranger and the Hunter cannot communicate and you made this stuff up to gain more support from others.

All in all, we will learn after toDay. So how that is - whether Farael is really what he says he is and Mac and Rikae are Wolves or whether Farael came up to set the trap for the real Seer while providing cover for the other Wolves with a bold move (or whether he is a false one or whatever madness) - depends on our votes. Currently, I am inclined to trust Mac & Rikae and am slightly suspicious of Boro (if he's really not trying to hard) and Farael, but there is still time. Will be back later.

EDIT: x-ed with Eomer, Mac and Rikae
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote