View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #18
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
"I do promise to quit this now. But how if we all acted like this Taliesin fellow here? Sit back and take notes of what others do? What notes there would be but notes of others trying to take notes on others who do and say nothing? Sorry milady, or dear sir? I always took you as a lady with my folklore but maybe appearances drive people to wrong tracks in this place?"
Taliesin had a little smile, which did give his heart some optimism but not much. When his actual gender came into question he gave an innocent laugh and wore an even bigger smile.

" Well, it is sometimes assumed that those with words tend to be of the female sort. Somehow, we all loose our form when others speak of us. Either in tales or simply the discussion we're having right now. Same as men have this silly assumption dwarves come from the earth, though I've only seen plants do such a thing. Then again, rumor has it you can makes Taliesin out of stormy sea water, a cauldron, and an angry crone. Though, for sanity purposes, I am pretty sure I am male in this life and form. Now you know two good things, my name and that I'm of the male sort. All in all, I believe anyone should speak a little if they want now, before this building and its decor drives us insane."

Taliesin found a comfy share of a colomn to rest upon, and listened with his little lute and other things, but he didn't dare play it being as it was only for the worst of circumstances. It seemed so far to him that humor quited the otherwise abrasive thoughts in his mind, and make his speech easier.

~ Taliesin
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote