View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #34
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Silmaril

And now on to a little actual substance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
I agree that the quiet are dangerous (I've noticed that Werewolf ninja Naria is on the play list....) but don't forget that loud wolves are just as dangerous because they can sway the village. I strongly encourage everyone to post, but your statement that the loud manipulative wolves aren't disastrous rings false. They could easily confuse discussion today, stir up innocents into making mistakes that get them lynched.
I agree with Roa to a point... Loud wolves are just as effective (if not more so) as quiet, sneaky ones. However, I think it's important to keep in mind that loudness and quietness are not always indicators of role--they could indicate personal playing style regardless of whether one is innocent, wolf, or gifted. A person's loudness or quietness could have basis nowhere in the game but instead on other demands on their time.

It is very important not to throw today away completely, and also that it is probably worth a bit more than it normally might be, but I also don't think I will be basing my decisions about the innocence of the other two people on my trial day on today alone. This is a day one. It's always going to be a little weird, and things aren't going to really get going until we all get to know each other.

*shrug* just a thought.