View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 12:02 PM   #62
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I'm here - I've just been reading through the thread to catch up on things before posting.
An unusual aspect of this game that no one has yet mentioned is the fact that most of this group has something to hide. Usual methods wolf-spotting like searching for nervous defensiveness & extreme efforts for one's own survival could spell disaster in the event that they are adopted by the ordos on the trial days, required as they are to choose between a gifted and a wolf. Though gifteds can reveal, under pressure, at the last minute normally, buying themselves a day or two, that would be useless on a trial day. We will really have to fine-tune our tracking methods to distinguish between good and evil.

Even though I know more than a third of this crowd is up to no good, only one person clearly rings alarm bells for me at this point - Azaelia. She is too agreeable, too careful, and in response to suspicion, seems too worried by it. I'm going to make a mental note to watch her closely from this point onwards.
There is also something that makes me uneasy about Valier, but then again, there always is. As someone said last time around, she has a furry soul.

Oh, and one more thing, Nogrod: Macalaure & I are, of course, lovers, even though he isn't playing, and are going to plot against you and get you lynched. Mwahahaha!

Last edited by Rikae; 01-15-2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: spelling
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote