View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 09:04 AM   #180
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
On previous trials...

Honestly, I don't understand why Legate was lynched. To me, he was the most innocent-looking of them.
Menel said Valier hadn't posted enough for him to form an opinion about her and Legate was strange, and thus he was inclined to suspect him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel
-Legate was behaving rather strangely earlier. He throws his support behind Nogrod's voting idea, with good arguments to match... and then attacks Nogrod for trying to be too helpful, without posting a lot of reasoning for his choice beyond that. This doesn't look good.
I fail to see what's strange with that. You can agree with someone but think he looks suspicious anyway.
I don't like the way Menel was after Legate all day. And I don't like either how Valier ended up voting him. The whole lynching was too easy. I believe the wolf is still alive.

I think McCaber was the most suspicious there yesterday. I considered Roa innocent as well, but he was really siding with her, and it's quite obvious that Naria would have died had he not failed to vote (which, I hope, he'll explain on Day 1).

I know these aren't of much use at the moment, but I'd like to hear your thoughts anyway. Or at least your thoughts about something, especially Shasta's.
I think I can tell that if I had to vote now, I'd vote Shasta - because Ka has been so much more constructive. (Why is it that I've recently taken into a habit of threatening him with a vote? ) But I'd hate to actually vote him with that reason, so please, Shasta, talk.