View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 10:46 AM   #85
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
This I find odd, he thinks Rikae looks rather innocent, yet her jump on Gwath is worrisome? Perhaps this is a defense against Gwath? Too early to say but it does look like a clever wolf tactic to make it look like you're defending someone "innocent" when you're really not you're inadvertantly defending someone else.
Oh well. I've been contradicting myself again. Let me explain myself. My first impression on Rikae was that she's possibly innocent. Later on, while I skimmed through the thread to check something (can't remember what gosh I love it when my brain is working...) I happened to reread that paragraph and found it somewhat disturbing so I added it to my post. My overall image of Rikae was still innocentish, so I didn't alter the earlier part. Did that explain anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Okay, never played with Sally, but uh...is this *oh, loves, you know I'm not a wolf! I'd never lie to you!*...typical?
Well... umm... yes. Quite frankly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Nogrod being overly pleasnt could be a bad sign.
True, though one must take into account that he promised to be agreeable in this game. (On the other hand, he promised to be silent in the last game, so... ) He does seem weird, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggins
As I said earlier, espacially in a game with no gifteds I'd be inclined to vote the silent submarines in the beginning rather than leaving them to be a greater problem later.

Unless we had a better case.

Now I'm just wondering whether the suspicions I have do fit the description of being good enough...
What do you mean by "a better case"? While I understand your point, I, for my part, will vote for the one I find most likely to be a wolf, whatever that means, regardless of whether he/she is silent or not. Simple as that.

Gah. The people, then.

Green zone (=innocent-looking):
Lommy
Nerwen
Sally

Yellowish green zone (=mostly innocent-looking):
Macalaure
Nogrod
Durelin
Rikae
Gwath

Yellow zone (=slightly suspicious):
Boro - has improved somewhat since my previous post.
McCaber
Menel

Red zone (=suspicious):
Gosh, my red zone looks empty. I'm too credulous, it seems.

No zone at all (=no opinion):
Volo
Mithalwen

My thoughts aren't being too clear. Nog's suspicion summary gave me a headache.

Off to have some tea, back before long.

EDIT: x'd with Volo
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote