View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #90
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac the one and true
Ka, in #46, you gave a quote which isn't mine but McCaber's. Of course, you could refer to Cabbie as 'Mac', but that's gonna cause some confusion.
So sorry about that!
I completely missed it, i'm sorry, after about 10:30 my brain goes off and forgets the details about anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurotic Nerwen
Is apparently trying to win a prize for saying the least in the most words. A possible "safe" wolf-tactic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi en #48
Yes, I'm admitting that I have no idea about any of you yet.
Oooh! Oooh! Did I win anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Could you please explain what you meant? I didn't see any sense in either, but neither anything nasty.
I think it was just a bit of in-character joke, at the joking arguement that took place in the first few posts.
... And just forget what I said, looks like Nogrod cleared that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
While reading through the thread I got the feeling that somebody might be trying to frame Lommy. I mean she was quite in the middle of everything a while ago and slowly some people started calling her innocent. Something feels fake there.
People are always trying to frame Lommy though. Either out of turning suspicion elsewhere than themselves, or out of wary because Lommy is a tricky wolf at times and they certainly do not want to be caught off guard, no offense Lommy.

As for Sally, I am glad there is at least someone who enjoys being crazy around here, despite their role. I had the chance of playing with her before when she was a wolf, I believe, but it is going to be difficult to tell whether she's telling the truth or not concerning her role this time.
Sorry Sally, I love your style and nature, but I still have as much suspicion and no idea about you as I do about some others.

Yay! Mith came.

Okay, I have to leave now, but I should be back in time to re-read (if it'll actually help me at 'tall), and vote before deadline.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote